Respond to each statement with a 0 for not true; a 5 for somewhat true;
and a 10 for absolutely true.
1. I'm satisfied with the money I make. ___
2. My financial situation will probably improve. ___
3. In my field, I'll continue to be paid an amount consistent with my
4. I can earn more money if I work harder and/or more creatively. ___
5. The income potential in my field continues to look good. ___
1. I like to think about work, even after hours. ___
2. I find the job fun. ___
3. I believe my work is important to society. ___
4. I look forward to going to work. ___
5. I feel my career allows me to grow personally. ___
6. My job enhances my personal life. ___
1. I am usually able to set my own work pace and direction on the job. ___
2. My job gives me the opportunity to try out my own ideas. ___
3. There's great variety in my job. ___
4. My job is so interesting that I often want to take on extra projects.
5. The fringe benefits are adequate. ___
6. There's just enough pressure at work to keep me on my toes. ___
7. My job allows me enough free time to pursue outside activities. ___
1. I have sufficient contact with other people. ___
2. I'm often able to exchange ideas with others. ___
3. I know my superiors appreciate my efforts on the job. ___
4. I meet an ample number and variety of people through my work. ___
5. I feel that my people skills are constantly improving as a result of my
1. I'm making adequate advancement through my career. ___
2. My career will continue to provide ample job flexibility in the future.
3. I'll be able to reach my career goals in my present field. ___
4. My career won't run dry of challenges. ___
Obviously, the higher your score, the greater your satisfaction. How are your staff scores?